1) We believe the Holy Scripture as the inspired Word of God, inerrant and infallible in its original manuscripts, and it is the all sufficient authority in matters of faith, doctrine, and Christian living.
2) We believe in the sovereign, omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent and uncreated God of Scripture who exists in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
3) We believe in the Virgin Birth of Jesus Christ, and that He is true God and man. He died on the cross for the remission of our sins. He rose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven where He sits at the right hand of the Father and is now our High Priest and Advocate.
4) We believe that man was created, male and female, in the image of God, but fell into sin and is therefore lost. Only through regeneration by the work of the Holy Spirit can man’s salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
5) We believe that eternal salvation is the free gift of God, entirely apart from man’s work, and is possessed by any and all who have faith in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
6) We believe in a regenerated church Membership: that is, Members being able to understand their need for Jesus Christ and having accepted Him as their Lord and Savior.
7) We believe in two ordinances to be observed by the church: Baptism and the Lord’s Supper. Both are not to be regarded as a means for man’s salvation.
8) We believe in the personal, bodily, imminent, and glorious return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
9) We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead, the everlasting blessedness of the saved in heaven, and the everlasting punishment and separation from God of the unsaved in hell.
10) We believe in the autonomy of the local church. The church shall manage its own affairs and shall not be subjected to any other religious body or organization.
*For further study: we subscribe to the “Baptist Faith and Message 2000” as adopted by the Southern Baptist Convention in 2000 as our larger statement of faith with scripture references.